TESTIMONALS

Please share about your adventures and experience with Fly Colorado Ultralights. We want to hear from you!

1. FLYING AN ULTRALIGHT WAS ON MY BUCKETLIST AND I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED MY EXPERIENCE. TRACY WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND MADE THE EXPERIENCE EXTRA SPECIAL AND ONE I WILL NEVER FORGET. I WAS A PARATROOPER IN THE SERVICE AND WANTED TO FEEL THAT RUSH AGAIN AND I DEFINITELY DID. THANK YOU TRACY FOR ALL YOU DID TO MAKE MY TRIP REALLY SPECIAL, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TRACY TO ANYONE WANTING TO FLY AN ULTRALIGHT.

2. Constance Hathaway says:

I love to try new adventures and Tracy just gave me a fantastic experience! His focus on safety and his extensive knowledge allowed me to enjoy the flight in a way I had not anticipated. I knew I’d love soaring up in the sky. I didn’t realize how much I’d like taking the controls. Amazing!! I absolutely recommend Tracy to anyone interested in flying an ultralight and creating incredible memories. Thank you Tracy!

3. Richard says:

I’m a former military airplane/helicopter pilot who has been wanting to try this Ultralight adventure. Both my wife and I flew and the experience was fantastic for both of us!! I should have moved it to the top of my bucket list much sooner. Don’t worry about anything, even if you’re a senior citizen like me. Tracy is an absolute professional who takes his time briefing you and answering any questions. The aircraft is FAA certified and he will provide top quality flight gear for your safety and enjoyment. If you’re not to busy looking around and having a great fun ride, he even lets you take a turn at flying the Ultralight. We can’t wait to go again.

4. Damon Schmidt says:

i came to visit Colorado for the week and knocked off 2 things on the ole bucket list that week. the first was a hot air balloon ride. It was good with its benefits too; however, movement and safe landing is very wind-dependent as my landing was harsh. Secondly is the ultralight. This was much more up my alley and costed less too, even with the picture dvd! It had similarities with a small fixed wing; however, it was all open for an outside experience and no wings blinding your site, but definitely the speed of one. Grazing the fields and trees was a thrill! Tracy is very safety-oriented, thorough, and uses only top notch equipment and makes it clear his enjoyment. I wish i could say all these things about my previous flight instructors! Also, thank you for the take-home slide memoir personalizing the adventure. God bless!

5. Mitchell Stewart says:

My wife surprised me with a light sport flight over the summer, which was one thing that I have wanted to do since I could remember. Tracy is an experienced and professional pilot and made the experience smooth and enjoyable. I get nervous flying commercial flights, but didn’t experience any nerves with this flight. Everything was clearly explained before take-off.
    This was an AMAZING experience that I would recommend to all of my friends and family.

6. Steve DiNardo says:

Absolutely Awesome. Like many, this was something that I always dreamed about and just had to do. I’m not a pilot or anything but just love the lure of flying in the open air. For all you first timers – Tracy is the way to go. He has the finest equipment money can buy and it’s perfectly maintained. He also extremely professional and very passionate. You will feel completely comfortable, safe and at ease. Me and my girl friend were both first timers. He took each of us up for 1 hour and we can’t wait to do it again. Your the best..

7. Zac says:

This was an amazing experience that I wont soon forget. He let you takeover the reigns and it was nerve racking, but extremely fulfilling, an amazing time. We got to see plenty of wildlife and the scenery was just as amazing. Definitely a must go!

8. Matt W. says:

Great flight with Tracy. I am a non-pilot Air Force Vet and have always loved to fly. The flight was a birthday present, and what a great one! We flew on a beautiful morning along the Colorado plains, just a slight breeze to make things interesting. Tracy provided an excellent safety briefing before the flight and the aircraft was in great shape – more high tech than I expected. Great pictures available for purchase – glad I got the disk. Thoroughly enjoyed it and would love to do it again.

9. Carlyn Hathcock says:

Most amazing time of my life, it opened up a whole new door in my life. I know what I want to do in life now thanks to this experience. I WILL BE BACK.

10. Adam Williams says:

Tracy was awesome! I was able to steer and even to dive and ascend. I had a lot of questions about how everything worked and he was happy to talk about how the craft and how to fly it. It was thrilling and informative at the same time. I never once felt unsafe.

RSS feed for comments on this post. And trackBack URL.